Who is eligible?
The Scarsdale Foundation awards annual, need-based stipends to college students who:
- are entering their sophomore, junior, and senior years of college, and
- graduated from Scarsdale High School or resided in Scarsdale during their high school years.
How much money does the Scarsdale Foundation award?
The Scarsdale Foundation has awarded nearly one million dollars in college scholarships to approximately 20 students each year over the past 10 years. In 2018, the Scarsdale Foundation awarded a total of $130,500 in scholarships, enabling 26 Scarsdale students to continue to pursue their higher education.
How do I apply?
Applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted by Monday, June 3, 2019.
Materials to be submitted, in addition to the online application, include:
- an official college transcript inclusive of spring term grades
- a copy of parents’ 2018 1040 income tax return as filed and signed, including all schedules and attachments
- a copy of the processed FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) including all loan history pages and Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- a copy of the International Student Financial Aid Application, if applicable.
The link to this year’s online application will be posted here in February.
Whom may I contact with questions about college scholarships?
Please contact Anne Lyons and B. Kathleen Munguia with any questions.